Articles & Podcasts for the Catch Fitness 20 Week Challenge - nWow! Counselling & Coaching

During the 20 weeks, these articles and podcasts (audio mp3) will be available for you to read, print, listen and download – to use in whichever way is going to help you get the most out of this competition. Simply click on the links below:

Intro & Future You

Getting the most out of the 20 weeks using effective mind coaching techniques. We explain how these tools will support you in your journey and start by guiding you to build a strong foundation for your success.

Failure = Success

Often when people fail along the way to reaching their goal, they see it as just that – Failure. We explain why failure is in fact an essential part of any path to success and how the inevitable setbacks can be used to strengthen your resolve.

Lasting Motivation

The thing with motivation is that many people complain that it comes and it goes. What you really need is to connect with the core of your motivation, the reason which lies deep within you. A surprisingly simple question can help you get there.

The 4 Most Common Motivation Killers

Despite having all the reasons in the world to get healthy, eat right and exercise, you might still find yourself battling times of complete lack of motivation. You’re not alone if this creeps up on you as we have a lot of clients who initially have this problem when they come to us. Learn the 4 most common motivation killers and see if you’re running any of them.

3 Keys to Success:

Success comes easily when the path towards success requires you to only do the things that you like doing. That’s why people answer these ads: “Eat this chocolate and lose weight!” “Get toned thighs without exercising!” You probably have to do some things to reach your goals that aren’t exactly what you’d call fun. In 3 Keys to Success, we show you how to make the path toward success a more enjoyable and easier one.

Personal Relaxation Zone

How would you like to be able to change your mood or behaviour in seconds? To let go of anger, frustration and other negative feelings, and to feel relaxed quickly?

By taking some time in advance to create a personal and portable relaxation zone in your mind, this could be much easier than you think!

Master the ABC of Empowering Self-talk

“I’m never going to make it!” “I’m such an idiot!” Do you ever find yourself thinking like this? Unfortunately negative self talk isn’t just a bad habit – it actually has a negative effect on the physical body. So if you want to improve your mood and your health then learn how to break the habit now: This article and audio will give you some simple steps to get started.

Boost your Happiness Levels with Appreciation

Mind over … what? Forget it, it doesn’t matter. Why use complicated, cryptic enlightenment strategies when happiness can be achieved with an extremely easy process? Just a little change in your daily thought patterns can have a huge impact on your levels of happiness and satisfaction.

Conquer the Yo-yo effect

Research shows that up to 90% of people who lose weight on a programme regain it after the weightloss or fitness programme ends. Here’s how to make sure you are one of the other 10%. We explain what you need to do to hold on to your success and continue making further positive changes.